Thursday, September 19, 2013

Summer books

Firstly, I'd like to thank Sarah, aka Brizzle, for the Strawberry swirl lollipop I'm eating right now. A good birthday present and clever me hid it under all the unread magazines in my room (haha) and voila it has now been discovered 3 months later. Secondly to my dad, I like to call him my Papa, for waiting 9 months for his Christmas book. Unbeknownst to him, it is on it's way right now airmail to Australia and fingers crossed he gets it - after all this time. Also to Amelia and her lovely family for a wonderful adventurous Christmas in Inverness. Thirdly to Jonny, for inspiring (unknowingly) the DIY theme of my last summer book, which he now has - and I trust it is still in good condition :-). Fourthly, to the ECA panel who took the time to look at my proposal and book for the stall at this year's London Art Book Fair, which alas was not accepted in the end, but good news is that it gave me an excuse to spend a number of lovely summer days at the Loch. I think the seagulls got sick of seeing me so they made sure to decorate my car whenever they happened to fly past. Here are some pictures of the first two books (hope my dad gets the original before he sees these!). I'll leave putting up photos of the last book till later.

K Fisher, My Trip to Inverness Christmas 2012 (Inside cover)

K Fisher, My Trip to Inverness Christmas 2012 (Last text page)

K Fisher, My Trip to Inverness Christmas 2012 (Backside cover)

K Fisher, My Trip to Inverness Christmas 2012 (Front cover)
K Fisher, jonny's book of  diy stores (B&Q)

K Fisher, jonny's book of  diy stores (Homebase)

K Fisher, jonny's book of  diy stores (Home Hardware)

K Fisher, jonny's book of  diy stores (Peffer Paint)

K Fisher, jonny's book of  diy stores (ScrewFix)

No comments: