Sunday, April 16, 2017

Under the Sink

Time seems to be flying. I think I missed my 10 year blog anniversary! Congratulations to me! I don't seem to be pushing on enough with my art as I would like to, so I am currently trying to re-navigate ways to do this. The prospect is a bit frightening, but maybe it is time to grow up and follow what I should be doing.

I've just started Project 2 of the Children's Book Illustration Course with the London Art College. My first project was pretty shocking I admit. I have been looking at the newsletter with other students work and getting inspiration and get up and go to do a better job this time around. Here are my initial doodlings.

The wasp landed in my bath this weekend and initially I was too freaked out to take it outside, but finally got the courage to do so. There was something immensely beautiful about it. After I took it outside I think it ended up dying. Rest in Peace dear Wasp.

K Fisher (2017), Doodlings 1 - Project 2 Children's Book Illustration

K Fisher (2017), Doodlings 2 - Project 2 Children's Book Illustration




No comments: