Sunday, May 25, 2008

Royal Botanic Garden flowers



Ads, this is for you. I believe you left a little message on Facebook that you expected to see a painting of this photo I took and because your wish is my command, here it is. Hope you like it. Missing you, play my piano for me won't you, it's a bit hard living without it.
I went to artists gathering again last Wednesday - they had a Maestro swordsman/fencer speak on how to make swords and the reasons for different sword forms in different centures. Also had a free form fencing fight which was cool. I now know a pommel on a sword actually is there for a reason, as well as all the pretty swirly steel on rapiers. It means I will now watch my favourite medieval tv shows and movies with renewed enthusiasm and ofcouse, greater understanding!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love it! Thanks for painting it for me :) Your artwork has really matured! Really like your "Have a little faith in me" self portrait too.

I miss you too! Matt's been enjoying your piano ... he can do it more justice than me haha.