Friday, May 9, 2008

The tissue box


Yes, inspired by a tissue box. I know, it makes you want to cry doesn't it... go ahead, grab a tissue, I know you want to. Mmm, I think it was the photo of the flowers, the way the petals opened and the creases in the tissue that compelled me to draw it. I would like to give credit to the photographer of the flowers, but unfortunately I can't as the name of photographer is not on the box. I went to an artists gathering the other night, where there was a script-reading and a forum after to give feedback on the reading. Very cool and very inspirational, not that it's related to the tissue box, except that it made me want to try harder so I can improve and maybe give people enjoyment of my art in an exhibition one day as the script-reading gave me enjoyment.

No comments: