Friday, August 10, 2012

Brizzle

Well, hey, it's sunny here today and it is AMAZING! So after a bit of time in the sun, and a nice pear and ginger Magner's I am listening to City and Colour on my rokit speakers. Of course, I waited till my flatmate was out of the house for her choir gig rehearsal so I can listen to my music a wee bit loud (she assures me I can listen loud anyway, but I try to be fair!!). Anyway, speaking of City and Colour, it was my good friend Sarah (aka Brizzle because she is a Bristolian) who introduced me to this song. I think it got sent to her by a good looking friend who I remember was wearing some sexy shorts in a photo she showed me of him! Anyway, my good friend (to cut a VERY long story short) was Googling me amongst others one night (think entertainment was a bit short ;)) and found my Blog and was disappointed that while I had used a photo she had taken as my main picture, there was no mention of her. Yes, disgusting on my part I know. So rightly so, she deserves a massive mention, and a zider me up me babbers! So I will stop rambling now and show some awesome Paint pictures she has made for me since we have been friend's and some dodgy ones I did in return. Really she can work paint like a pro and just to make sure so you know me babbers, I does loves you even if you are stuck out in stinky Canada having fun without me!! On the other art front, work has been very busy, so all I have managed to do in the past couple of months is to make a pop-up book. I figured out the basic functions, but still have a long way to go. I also got into the Botanical Illustration course at RBGE which starts in September, which I am very excited about. I am thinking I might want to do Illustration for children's books in the future as I have seen some amazing work, but I will see what happens. I really want to get back into printmaking too when I go back to ECA in September. Really sorry for the ramble, it has been too long since I posted.

Brizz Desert (after talking about being thirsty in the desert)

Brizz Pirate (because pirates are super cool let's face it)

Brizz Castle (because she knows I love doors, castles and flowers,  PS love the funky blue trousers Brizz)
 and now for my dodgy attempts in reply!
Auzzwuzz Treasure

Auzzwuzz Tropical

Auzzwuzz Canada


No comments: